RE-vibe Individual PackItem # 42700 BKL
Prices are in US Dollars
RE-vibe is a wearable technology that utilizes proprietary algorithms to provide silent, strategically timed vibrations that bring wandering minds back on task, and empower students to self-monitor and self-correct their behavior. Created by a school psychologist specializing in ADHD and Autism, RE-vibe helps foster independence and confidence in the classroom and reduces the need for parent and teacher interventions. Device comes pre-programmed with 4 modes to accommodate different levels of distraction.
- Proprietary algorithm mitigates habituation (i.e. the tendency to get used to it)
- Ultra-high capacity rechargeable battery stays charged for 7+ days of use
- On-board accelerometer turns RE-vibe on and off automatically
- Pre-set “Homework/Study Mode” fosters independence when worn by students at home
- Made from food grade plastic (contains no BPA/BPS, lead, or phthalates)
- Distraction-free design - no screens, buttons or exposed lights to distract users
- one charging cable+micro-USB wall charger (battery lasts 7+ days)
- 2 programming tools
- 2 wristbands. Select band closure style and color: Soft Velcro (blue or pink bands, 2 sizes small and large) or Buckle (black, 2 bands, 2 sizes small and large)
Dimensions: Small: 11.5 cm - 14.5 cm and Large 14.5 cm and up
Do they make this for adults too? Thanks--
Yes! A lot of adult customers use this for work or study. The buckle band (which is adjustable and comes in one size) and the velcro band in the large size fits most adults.