iPad Access KitItem # 43375
Prices are in US Dollars
Ships in 2 week(s) directly from the manufacturer!
The iPad Access Kit includes an assortment of assistive technology solutions designed to make iPad use accessible to all students. Kit includes:
- Blue2 Bluetooth Switch (item #42153) - the most widely used Bluetooth switch interface for tablets, mobile phones, and computers. Easily connect one or two accessibility switches to your device via a Bluetooth connection.
- Hook+ - provides a reliable wired connection to the iPad and iPhone via the Lightning connector
- BigBlu VisionBoard- features white keys and bold black lettering.
- Spec Switch Red (item #41406) - small enough to be worn but is most often used as a mounted switch.
- Jelly Bean (Item #41367) - recommended for users who can access a smaller target area.
- BIG Candy Corn - highly sensitive switch that does not require a physical touch from the user to activate.
- Big Red (Item #36760) - When activated, the user experiences tactile and auditory feedback. Best choice for individuals with visual impairments and/or physical disabilities that require a larger target area
- Latitude Arm (#42150) - provides an ideal balance of strength, durability, and flexibility. The Latitude Arm makes it easy to handle just about any mounting challenge.
- Adjustable iPad 9.7/10.5 Cradle- gives you the ability to mount your iPad to a variety of mounting systems without removing your protective case from the iPad.