RE-vibe Class Pack 10 ctItem # 42701 BKL
Prices are in US Dollars |Order Soon, Only 1 Left!
RE-vibe is a wearable technology that utilizes proprietary algorithms to provide silent, strategically timed vibrations that bring wandering minds back on task, and empower students to self-monitor and self-correct their behavior. Created by a school psychologist specializing in ADHD and Autism, RE-vibe helps foster independence and confidence in the classroom and reduces the need for parent and teacher interventions. Device comes pre-programmed with 4 modes to accommodate different levels of distraction.
- Proprietary algorithm mitigates habituation (i.e. the tendency to get used to it)
- Ultra-high capacity rechargeable battery stays charged for 7+ days of use
- On-board accelerometer turns RE-vibe on and off automatically
- Pre-set “Homework/Study Mode” fosters independence when worn by students at home
- Made from food grade plastic (contains no BPA/BPS, lead, or phthalates)
- Distraction-free design - no screens, buttons or exposed lights to distract users
- one charging cable+micro-USB wall charger (battery lasts 7+ days)
- 2 programming tools
- 2 wristbands. Select band closure style: Soft Velcro (comes with mix of blue and pink bands, 2 sizes small and large) or Buckle (black with 2 single size buckle bands)
Dimensions: Small: 11.5 cm - 14.5 cm Large 14.5 cm and up