Current Jobs at FlagHouse
Since 1954, FlagHouse has been a global supplier of equipment, programs, and curricula for physical education and recreation professionals, as well as products, equipment, and programs for professionals who deal with children and adults with physical and developmental disabilities.
Our products are leading, highly trusted and respected brands in their fields. Our catalogs contain thousands of products, including exclusive and proprietary products, are used by tens of thousands of customers and are supported by an industry-leading web site.
We are located in the heart of Northern New Jersey. FlagHouse has more than one hundred people dedicated to serving our customers. The FlagHouse team is always on the lookout for dedicated, energetic, and hard-working people.
FlagHouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national origin, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Investigates customer complaints about merchandise, service, billing, or credit rating by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Listens to customers’ questions and/or concerns and provides answers or responses
- Provides information about products and services offered by Flaghouse, takes orders, and calculates any necessary charges and processes billing or credit card payment
- Must be able to handle returns and complaints concerning orders or product issues as well as record actions and contacts with customers
- Investigate service complaints received from various sources such as the web, e-mails and fax, and respond to the customer
Primary Job Duties:
- Enter orders and catalog requests received from the company via mail, fax, and web into the company system
- Build and maintain customer database. Ensure that all contacts with the customer as well as pertinent customer information, such as the customers email addresses, and phone numbers, are entered into the company’s CRM system
- Investigate service complaints and inquiries received by e-mail, fax, and mail by conversing and/or corresponding with the customer and other company personnel (i.e. billing, credit, sales, service, or shipping) to obtain facts regarding the customer complaint. Ensures that all customer complaints are addressed within 24 hours
- Notify customer and designated personnel of findings, adjustments, and recommendations such as exchange of merchandise, refund of money, credit of customer's account, or adjustment of customer's bill
- Make outbound calls to resolve service issues such as backorders, discontinued items, product substitutions, product recalls, and to confirm customer satisfaction
- Consistently offers up-sell and cross-sell opportunity to enhance customers product portfolio
- Represent Flaghouse in a professional and businesslike manner and communicates effectively with Flaghouse customers and associates
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2-3 years’ relevant experience in Customer Service
- Passionate about the customer with a strong interest in understanding user behavior
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Process-oriented; comfortable learning data analysis tools
- Prioritizes work effectively to achieve goals
- Ability to be flexible and to multi-task
- Ability to analyze information to make recommendations
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (advanced Excel is desirable)
- Experience with a PIM and/or Content Management system preferred
- Previous activity in Education, Phys Ed, Special Needs a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $28,000 per year
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
Please send resume and cover letter with salary history.
Fax: 201.288.3729 Attention: HR Department
Mail: FlagHouse Inc.
Attention: HR Department
601 FlagHouse Drive
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604-3116
FlagHouse is a premier global source of quality equipment and programs serving physical education, recreation, special needs therapies and education. We provide resources that enable physical activity, learning and play—to make the world more accessible and rewarding for everyone, regardless of age or ability.
Browse our website to discover all of our recreation, sensory and adaptive solutions for physical fitness and development of life skills—including our evidence-based, Coordinated Approach to Child Health (CATCH) and activity-based Bullying Awareness and Prevention programs, as well as our internationally acclaimed Snoezelen® Multi-Sensory Environments, and TheraGym® line of sensory/vestibular equipment.
We strive to be the supplier of choice to professionals and consumers seeking resources for physical activity, recreation, education and special needs. Our goal is to satisfy your needs and exceed your expectations and we do so by:
- Treating our customers with the utmost care, honesty, and respect. Your trust is the most valuable asset we can earn.
- Taking pride in what we sell and offering products and services that embody the quality, innovation and value that you expect.
- Committing to excellence in every facet of our business and every endeavor we undertake.
- Recognizing that we are wholly dependent on our committed, professional, dedicated employees and suppliers who are invested in our shared success.
- Embracing change to keep improving our company, our products and services, and ourselves.
By holding to these principles, we believe we can stand firmly behind our company promise:
Enriching lives. Delivering solutions.™