Current Jobs at FlagHouse
Since 1954, FlagHouse has been a global supplier of equipment, programs, and curricula for physical education and recreation professionals, as well as products, equipment, and programs for professionals who deal with children and adults with physical and developmental disabilities.
Our products are leading, highly trusted and respected brands in their fields. Our catalogs contain thousands of products, including exclusive and proprietary products, are used by tens of thousands of customers and are supported by an industry-leading web site.
We are located in the heart of Northern New Jersey. FlagHouse has more than one hundred people dedicated to serving our customers. The FlagHouse team is always on the lookout for dedicated, energetic, and hard-working people.
FlagHouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national origin, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Current OpeningsWe're sorry...there are no current openings at FlagHouse.
FlagHouse is a premier global source of quality equipment and programs serving physical education, recreation, special needs therapies and education. We provide resources that enable physical activity, learning and play—to make the world more accessible and rewarding for everyone, regardless of age or ability.
Browse our website to discover all of our recreation, sensory and adaptive solutions for physical fitness and development of life skills—including our evidence-based, Coordinated Approach to Child Health (CATCH) and activity-based Bullying Awareness and Prevention programs, as well as our internationally acclaimed Snoezelen® Multi-Sensory Environments, and TheraGym® line of sensory/vestibular equipment.
We strive to be the supplier of choice to professionals and consumers seeking resources for physical activity, recreation, education and special needs. Our goal is to satisfy your needs and exceed your expectations and we do so by:
- Treating our customers with the utmost care, honesty, and respect. Your trust is the most valuable asset we can earn.
- Taking pride in what we sell and offering products and services that embody the quality, innovation and value that you expect.
- Committing to excellence in every facet of our business and every endeavor we undertake.
- Recognizing that we are wholly dependent on our committed, professional, dedicated employees and suppliers who are invested in our shared success.
- Embracing change to keep improving our company, our products and services, and ourselves.
By holding to these principles, we believe we can stand firmly behind our company promise:
Enriching lives. Delivering solutions.™