Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life for all people, with resources for physical activity, recreation, education, therapy, and the development and support of life skills.
Over six decades ago, FlagHouse opened its doors in New York City's Greenwich Village to sell booster items, including pennants and flags, to help schools and organizations raise extra funds. Today, this family-run business is still helping those organizations, and has grown to become a global supplier of resources for physical activity, recreation, education and special needs, with operations in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Our story is one of continuous growth. With each decade, customers' needs have changed, bringing new challenges and demands. We have responded by listening to our customers, offering quality-made and innovative products that help them fulfill their missions, and providing the customer experience they deserve.
We strive to be the supplier of choice to professionals and consumers seeking resources for physical activity, recreation, education and special needs. Our goal is to satisfy your needs and exceed your expectations and we do so by:
- Treating our customers with the utmost care, honesty, and respect. Your trust is the most valuable asset we can earn.
- Taking pride in what we sell and offering products and services that embody the quality, innovation and value that you expect.
- Committing to excellence in every facet of our business and every endeavor we undertake.
- Recognizing that we are wholly dependent on our committed, professional, dedicated employees and suppliers who are invested in our shared success.
- Embracing change to keep improving our company, our products and services, and ourselves.
By holding to these principles, we believe we can stand firmly behind our company promise: